Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meaningless post before a busy week fully commences...

So the other day I was getting something in and out of the fridge and I knocked down a yogurt container. The problem is that we don't buy individual yogurt cups or anything, we get the 1 quart kind... and it was newly opened!

So in full on slo-motion, the plain, low-fat, organic container (no, I did NOT drop it on purpose!) fell to the floor by making about a 270 degree rotation before completing the 4 foot plummet.

This caused a perfect explosion of the lid, but luckily I was quick and the 5 second rule applied to about 1/2 the container.


Hopefully that's something to think about 'til next week when I'll be able to post again.

My apologies for any lameness, real or implied...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whoa! What a mess.


The White Pigeon Hope - Seeking to "Normalize" the work of the Holy Spirit since 2008.