Thursday, March 5, 2009

The "New" Bike... and being out of shape

So I finally got to ride this afternoon!

[distant cheering]

I'll write about the "New" bike's completion in a few days... once she's feeling photogenic enough to post some pics. But I've gotta say two things as of today (as I rode back to church on a 90% completed project bike)

1) I don't know how people can go without handlebar tape
2) Knobby tires are loud on pavement and really hard when you pump them up full and take them onto a little trail (75 lbs. - the recommended max pressure)

But I still smiled/grimaced joyfully most of the trip!

Oh, and the out of shape thing... its just a simple fact.
We'll get into that some more later as well.

...

No comments:


The White Pigeon Hope - Seeking to "Normalize" the work of the Holy Spirit since 2008.