Monday, December 8, 2008

Flu season mailings?

Did everyone but me know that these were out there?
Just got one in my mail today at work:


Anti-microbial Envelopes!
I guess it makes sense...
Sort of.
I suppose that if your mail is being processed and handled by all sorts of people, and you're planning on it falling into a cesspool somewhere along the way (which has happened to some of our mail on many occasions)... I guess having antimicrobial envelopes will help the situation.
The best thing I can come up with is that its kinda like sending a hallmark card. Its the hallmark card of business correspondence: "When you care enough to send something germ-free!"
I'm sure that I'm missing the point.
But I thought it fun and worthy of sharing.
...by the way, that sucker was REALLY hard to get into!
Maybe I've got too many microbes on me. I have been feeling a bit stuffy.
...

No comments:


The White Pigeon Hope - Seeking to "Normalize" the work of the Holy Spirit since 2008.