Friday, January 8, 2010

Post Drafts

I've read on some other blogs that they find it useful to have 'drafts' of new posts stored away at the ready that consist of little more than a memory-triggering title so that when the time comes to write something witty, they've merely to flesh things out and viola!

Well, as someone who has no less than eight of these 'drafts' stored away, let me tell you that they are not a perfect solution to anything!

In fact, they've served more often to make me sad... since I'm obviously not very good at keeping on top of things with my little corner of cyberland.

Perhaps I'll try something different this year; maybe I'll just go for 'quickie' posts, and more often than before... Hmm, that might work. In which case, this one's getting long.

Best wishes to you, and God bless!

No comments:


The White Pigeon Hope - Seeking to "Normalize" the work of the Holy Spirit since 2008.