Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boring excuse post...

Sorry, this is exactly as the title implies and not much more.

I'm a little busy this week, as the Lord has a few demands on my time. (Though that sounds a lot more presumptuous than intended...)
  • 2 funerals
  • New Member Class (as usual not yet completed - but that's my fault)
  • 1 wedding
  • church services Sunday (with double baptism)
  • Senior Pastor's installation Sunday afternoon
Sure things are hectic, but look back at that list and see all the opportunities that I've been given to talk about and really have people hear the good news of what God has done and continues to do for His world.

Thanks for the work, Lord!
(...and I'll try to remove any sarcasm from that statement as best I can, because it's your work, after all!)


...

No comments:


The White Pigeon Hope - Seeking to "Normalize" the work of the Holy Spirit since 2008.